Before you purchase or sell your home or property, please call Capitol Home Inspections. We can help protect your investment with a thorough home/property inspection! Call us now to discuss your individual inspection needs. Work Phone: 804-639-1171 Mobile Phone: 804-615-7730 or 804-615-7731 Fax Number: 804-639-1171
About Capitol Home Inspections
We perform thorough inspections at reasonable prices. We can help you get to know the condition of the property you are about to buy or sell, and give you the confidence you need to make an informed decision.
We are located in Midlothian and serve all surrounding areas. We look forward to hearing from you!
VA State Certified, Certified ASHI Member, Current CVASHI President, Licensed Contractor 15+ years experience
Computerized inspection reports with digital pictures/video, 24/7 online access to report. Fully staffed office. Weekend & Evening inspections available. Fully bonded and insured. Check out our website to see all of our RAVE REVIEWS!!!
- G.C., May 2013
- W.H., April 2013
- T.S., January 2013
- L.C., December 2012
- A.D., November 2012
- B.N., Richmond VA, July 2012
- C.P., July 2012
- C.H., Peterburg VA, July 2012
- T.D., July 2012
- B.B., July 2012
- S.A., June 2012
- M.K., February 2012
- D.V., Richmond VA, June 2011
- A.P., May 2011
- R.P., Chester VA, April 2011
- R.S., Midlothian VA, April 2011
- L.S., March 2011
- N.S., Midlothian VA, September 2010
- B.S., August 2010
- B.T., May 2010
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Capitol Home Inspections
Mobile: 804-615-7730 or 804-615-7731
Midlothian, VA 23112