call us at (855) 247-0205, request a quote or visit http://agpic.com to find more information.
We're an LA based property inspection crew servicing all of Southern California. From residential to commercial, we do it all. Over 50,000 inspections conducted since 1994 with a near flawless track record.
Checkout our website to get the full story. http://www.agpic.com
About Fred Torres
I started in the industry straight out of high school jumping into construction work wherever I could. After a few sweaty years, I fell into the military for another couple of years to pay my dues and gather my thoughts. Once I was out, it was full steam ahead. School kept me busy for another 3 years as I studied to be an architect. As soon as I was done, I went straight into building properties and after no time I had my own construction company. 20 years of supervising projects was all it took for me to make the next move; property inspections. I love what I do and have been loyal to my company for over 8 years. I joke with ownership requesting to take the senior out of my title, because I’m not that old. Schedule an inspection with Fred Torres
I am a studied architect. After 20 yrs of running my cunstruction co I decided to move to the next step of my carrer and became a property insp. I have been with AGPIC for over 8 yrs.
- O.S., September 2014
- E.K., January 2014
- H.M., December 2013
- B.B., October 2013
- N.B., September 2013
- A.D., May 2013
- M.P., March 2013
- D.C., December 2012
- A.T., December 2012
- T.B., November 2012
- J.L., September 2012
- D.S., Los Angeles CA, August 2012
- E.S., August 2012
- P.A., July 2012
- K.L., June 2012
- E.T., June 2012
- E.C., April 2011
- T.Y., April 2011
- J.C., March 2011
- S.H., January 2011
- A.N., August 2010
- A.L., August 2010
- G.T., August 2010
- K.K., August 2010
- C.L., July 2010
- A.F., June 2010
- J.W., May 2010
- T.T., Pasadena CA, April 2010
- A.S., San Gabriel CA, March 2010
- C.N., March 2010
- D.B., September 2009
- M.K., August 2009
- J.C., August 2009
- A.S., San Gabriel CA, August 2009
- S.S., July 2009
- D.G., June 2009
- M.C., June 2009
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Advanced Group Property Inspection Co.
Glendale, CA 91204