Before you purchase or sell your home or property, please call HomeView, Inc.. We can help protect your investment with a thorough home/property inspection! Call us now to discuss your individual inspection needs. Work Phone: 757-499-6691 Fax Number: 757-499-7038
About HomeView, Inc.
We perform thorough inspections at reasonable prices. We can help you get to know the condition of the property you are about to buy or sell, and give you the confidence you need to make an informed decision.
We are located in Virginia Beach and serve all surrounding areas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Va State Certification #3380-000001; ASHI Certified Inspector #200430
Virginia State Certified Home Inspector. 1st Home Inspector certified by the State of Virginia. 2006-2009 Past President of Hampton Roads Chapter of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
- J.K., Chesapeake VA, May 2013
- S.S., Virginia Beach VA, May 2013
- G.L., Virginia Beach VA, April 2013
- J.P., Chesapeake VA, April 2013
- J.W., April 2013
- A.S., April 2013
- B.B., Virginia Beach VA, March 2013
- A.S., March 2013
- J.G., Virginia Beach VA, March 2013
- J.T., Virginia Beach VA, March 2013
- F.S., Virginia Beach VA, January 2013
- J.Q., Virginia Beach VA, January 2013
- R.S., Williamsburg VA, January 2013
- C.B., Virginia Beach VA, December 2012
- C.A., Suffolk VA, December 2012
- D.H., December 2012
- L.P., Virginia Beach VA, December 2012
- J.S., Virginia Beach VA, November 2012
- R.M., November 2012
- K.M., Portsmouth VA, October 2012
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Virginia Beach, VA 23455