Before you purchase or sell your home or property, please call Inspection Connection, LLC. We can help protect your investment with a thorough home/property inspection! Call us now to discuss your individual inspection needs. Mobile Phone: 770-722-3717
About Inspection Connection, LLC
We perform thorough inspections at reasonable prices. We can help you get to know the condition of the property you are about to buy or sell, and give you the confidence you need to make an informed decision.
We are located in McDonough and serve all surrounding areas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Inspecting homes since 1988. Background in home construction. InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector.
I have been in the home inspection business for over 17 years. All Reports are electronic and delivered on-site with digital photos. Bonded and Insured, Lockbox Access. "Inspected Once - Inspected Right"
- C.B., April 2013
- F.H., March 2013
- A.S., March 2013
- M.L., March 2013
- B.W., February 2013
- S.P., February 2013
- R.G., October 2012
- R.R., McDonough GA, April 2012
- D.T., February 2012
- J.R., Duluth GA, February 2012
- P.G., McDonough GA, January 2012
- C.P., April 2011
- D.J., February 2011
- A.L., February 2011
- R.R., McDonough GA, January 2011
- W.S., October 2010
- C.B., September 2010
- R.Q., August 2010
- R.Q., August 2010
- R.R., May 2010
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Inspection Connection, LLC
McDonough, GA 30253