Trust a proven professional with your most important purchase!
As a Board Certified Master Inspector, we have proven ourselves to be among the highest skilled home inspectors in the industry. Recent licensing in Florida has filled the market with many inexperienced and untrained home inspectors.
DON'T FALL VICTIM TO A ROOKIE INSPECTOR!
In addition to being board certified, we have also earned and hold the following State Licenses and Certifications:
- State Certified General Contractor
- State Certified Roofing Contractor
- State Licensed Home Inspector
- State Licensed Mold Assessor
Trust us with your inspections today. Call us at 863-494-1560.
CMI, BSA, CGC, CCC, HI
As a Board Certified Master Inspector, I have proven my skills and qualifications in the inspection industry. Trust me to prove them to you. My promise is to provide you with the most accurate and speediest inspection possible.
- A.C., April 2014
- T.R., February 2014
- J.M., November 2013
- P.L., Arcadia FL, June 2013
- J.H., April 2013
- R.F., February 2013
- R.W., December 2012
- R.M., November 2012
- S.P., May 2012
- A.B., March 2012
- J.P., February 2012
- L.G., January 2011
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Home Inspection Services of SW FL, LLC
Arcadia, FL 34266