Tri-Cities, Walla Walla & surrounding areas.
Washington State Licensed Home Inspector #470 WSDA Structural Pest Inspector #71761
Serving Walla Walla, Tri-Cities and surrounding areas. All reports include a Washington State Structural Pest Inspection for Wood Destroying Organisms. We take pride in providing the very best Home Inspection Reports for our customers.
- L.F., September 2014
- J.B., May 2014
- D.P., April 2014
- M.G., March 2014
- K.S., August 2013
- I.B., July 2013
- R.M., May 2013
- D.H., Walla Walla WA, December 2012
- B.F., July 2011
- D.S., May 2011
- A.G., February 2011
- A.B., December 2010
- S.L., December 2010
- L.W., November 2010
- P.S., Walla Walla WA, October 2010
- C.R., October 2010
- S.E., Walla Walla WA, October 2010
- S.G., September 2010
- T.M., September 2010
- L.I., July 2010
- M.G., Walla Walla WA, May 2010
- B.R., May 2010
- S.W., March 2010
- M.C., March 2010
- J.F., February 2010
- P.M., January 2010
- D.D., November 2009
- A.B., October 2009
- R.B., October 2009
- M.T., October 2009
- P.S., Walla Walla WA, September 2009
- B.K., August 2009
- D.G., July 2009
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Blue Valley Home Inspection
College Place, WA 99324