Are you buying or selling your home? I have been in business since 1997. I have inspected hundreds of homes. Problems are found in old and new homes.
Before you make that big real estate transaction you should have a home inspection for your peace of mind about your new home. I am an ASHI Certified Inspector. Please call for my home inspection rates or to schedule an appointment with me, your local home inspector. I can normally can get your inspection done within 3 days of your call. Your report will have digital pictures of defects that are found. You are invited to attend the inspection and you will have your report on your computer the very next morning at the latest. Call now 765 659-4100 You'll be glad you did.
IN license #HI00500131 ASHI Certified Inspector #201459 INASHI member Certified Mold Inspector
I do inspections for buyers or sellers. I have been inspecting homes since 1997. Call to schedule your inspection now. Your 25-30 page report will normally be ready the same day with digital color pictures included throughout the report.
- B.W., August 2013
- J.B., July 2013
- N.M., November 2012
- R.S., February 2011
- S.M., June 2010
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
Eagle Eye Inspections
Workphone: 765 659-4100
Mobile: 765 413-6661
Fax: 765 659-4100
Frankfort, IN 46041