"Before you buy, call NPI"
Oklahoma license #547 Certified Thermographer Termite Inspector (structural pest) ICC Residential Codes
Commercial and Residential inspection. Termite inspections and Infra-red scans, Serving all Oklahoma including Lawton, Oklahoma City, Duncan, Chickasha, Altus, Elgin, Chickasha, Moore, Norman,and surrounding areas, call us at 580-704-4450
- H.H., January 2014
- A.C., August 2013
- T.Y., July 2013
- C.M., June 2013
- E.D., May 2013
- A.O., April 2013
- N.C., March 2013
- D.T., December 2012
- D.W., October 2012
- C.M., August 2012
- C.M., July 2012
- R.H., July 2012
- M.M., June 2012
- K.B., August 2011
- A.G., Lawton OK, April 2011
- M.C., April 2011
- T.T., April 2011
- B.W., March 2011
- A.B., January 2011
- V.S., January 2011
Customers can Gauge service providers on the following 10 attributes. Not all attributes will apply to all service providers.
- Punctuality and Timely Completion: No one likes to wait or have large windows of time where service providers "might" get to them. No one likes the job to drag out because of the service provider's other projects or if it becomes apparent that the SP did not plan well.
- Workmanship: No one likes shoddy work, shortcuts, or tradesmen who take advantage of the customer's lack of awareness of what is good quality work.
- Responsibility: Many home owners do not wear shoes in their home and service providers should wear covers over their shoes when necessary. SP's should not travel into rooms that are not in the work scope. They should not use the toilet without asking. If the SP soils or breaks something, they should try to replace it.
- Professionalism: A Professional does not try to add unnecessary work to the contract. Nor do they try to make themselves look good by demeaning their competition or by discussing religion or politics. Professionals stand behind their price and make the experience pleasant with the customer.
- Cleans Up Daily: Customers like to know that each day when service providers leave the room, it is in a broom swept condition, meaning nothing laying around loose, dangerous, all cords are rolled up, and trash or debris is contained or removed. SP's should clean up at the end of the job.
- Friendly: No one wants to hear service providers' personal problems. The service provider should be pleasant to be around.
- Responsive to a Customer's Call: Call backs should be made in the same day and the service provider should do what was promised.
- Well Organized: Generally speaking, from start to finish, the process went well, any concerns were addressed or corrected, and the repair or project ended well with everyone satisfied.
- Hygiene: The service provider should look clean, smell clean, and wear shoe covers indoors when needed.
- Recommended: Would you recommend this individual or company?
National Property Inspections of Texoma
Lawton, OK 73507