Home Inspectors by Location

Search by Contact Information

Home Inspectors in Lawrence, KS

(14 within 50 miles of zip code 66044)
John Byron
14 Ratings
Overland Park, KS
Qualifications: ASHI Certified Member #103763 Kansas Licensed Radon Measurement Specialist
About: I have been conducting residential and commercial building inspections and testing in the Greater Kansas City Area for more than twenty years. Education and training are very important but there is no substitute for experience.
Sean Durkin
Gladstone, MO
Qualifications: ASHI affiliate, InterNACHI member, BPI Certified Energy Auditor, MO State Energy Auditor, Graduate of AHIT
About: I'm here to give you the best possible information I can on the home that you are about to call your own. I've been inspecting homes for over 6 years and I am very thorough in what I look for.
Buck Hartley
51 Ratings
Shawnee, KS
Qualifications: KS Termite Cert.#18933 MO Termite Cert.#N05033 KS Registration # 0110-0008 INACHI,CMI,CPI, AARST, IAC2
About: Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%
John Jacobson
Leavenworh, KS
Qualifications: I.C.C. Certified in multiple categories Licensed General Contractor Former Municipal Building Official
About: I have been involved in construction all of my life with experience in all facets of the industry. I was a Building Official, Inspector and Community Development Director for 26 years before starting the company in early 2016.
Vince Johnson & Greg Patterson
140 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: ASHI Certified, ICC Certified Contractor, KS Licensed Inspectors, KS Licensed Radon Testing & Mitigations, NEHA/NRPP
About: Over 12 years in the Home Inspection industry. Over 17 years residential and commercial new construction and remodeling experience. Serving the Kansas City Metropolitan and surrounding areas with quality, comprehensive home inspections
Mike Kerwin
Tim Keyes
5 Ratings
Olathe, KS
Qualifications: InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector, Radon Cert# KS-MS-0373/KS-MS-0141, NRPP Cert# 108755RT/108756RMT
About: I have over 40 years construction experience. I am retired from the second largest school district in Kansas where I was Lead Carpenter. I supervised maintenance and construction projects for 66 buildings covering 5 million square feet.
David Moriconi
48 Ratings
KANSAS CITY, MO
Qualifications: CERTIFIED INSPECTOR ASHI,NAHI,NACHI,NRSB MOLD,RADON CERTIFIED,INFRARED,PITI CERIFIED,Home Inspector School Instructor
About: It is very important to know the condition of the house. I find and explain problems to you.I will also show you the good points of the house as well.Plus,I will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition.
Chad Rafoth
40 Ratings
Roger Robinson
Tonganoxie, KS
Qualifications: AHIT Inspector Certification.
RICHARD SCROGGINS
228 Ratings
Justin Terminella
olathe, KS
Qualifications: International Association of Home Inspectors ID 16113014
About: Local Engineer in Olathe, KS providing home inspections and handyman services for your ADVANTAGE at an affordable cost. Taking my passion to your home to help you make informed decisions.
William Barnhart
3 Ratings
Dan Bowers
31 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: Dan is a National Home Inspection Trainer for NAHI, ASHI, & NACHI; a FHA & Code Trainer and 30 years experience
About: Licensed Contractor / Home Builder; Certified Code Inspector; FHA Inspector; Certified Mold, Radon, Asbestos and Stucco Inspector.