D. Dean Holmstrom, President - Senior Inspector
Dean has built a strong foundation in the construction and inspection industry with more than 30 years of experience.
The Holmstrom family has been residing in San Diego County for six generations. Our family perspective is grounded in the concept of do your best, give it your all. And as a business, that means providing excellent service with honesty and integrity.
Dean a licensed General B Contractor,
President of Cornerstone Construction and Design, overseeing both Commercial
construction projects and (QCM) of inspections. Dean has continued this legacy in all aspects of his career:
- Senior Building Inspector
- CM Construction Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- General Superintendent, and
- Project Management Consultant On Commercial and Residential Projects In Addition To Completing Projects For The Department Of Defense.
Licenses and Certifications:
We believe this: when it comes to selling or buying real estate, having a superior real estate inspection performed by professionals is a smart move. We consistently engage in continuing education and Covid-19 safety training we use all the proper (PPE) saftey equipment to ensure our customers saftey and that they receive the most current and detail-oriented inspection process available.
Dean’s strong foundation of knowledge and experience underscores the importance of a professional real estate inspection.
- State Of California General B Contractor License #713119
- Infrared Thermography, ITC Infrared Training.
- (CQCM) U.S ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS Quality Control Management, Code Enforcement, andInspections For Contractors and Naval Engineering Command # 784 Certificates.
- (SSHO) Site Safety Health Officer, With Over 100 hours Of (OSHA) and (NAVFAC) Safety Training.
- (ECATTS) Certified Environmental Compliance Officer.
Each rigorous inspection covers hundreds of items stated in all of our SOP (Standard of Practices)
, and will be submitted to you in an easy-to-understand narrative software report with photos. Our thorough and complete evaluation will help you resolve any concerns you may have so you can move forward with confidence.
Why is Integrated Technologies Real Estate Inspections your Best Choice for Superior Inspections and Service?
Affordable Inspections And Service
Whether you are buying – selling or need a Senate Bill inspection, we provide superior Inspections and service. ITREI
is your one-stop shop for your Residential and Commercial
, single-family home, multi-family, condominium & apartment units and California Senate Bill No. 326 Condominium (Common-Interest-Developments) and Senate Bill No. 721 (Exterior-Elevated-Elements) Decks & Balcony Inspections.
We stand behind the expertise of our inspection process and offer thorough, detailed, and accurate narrive software reports with photos.
Inspections and Services
• Lagoon, Pool and Spa Inspections
• Drain Line Scope Video Inspections
• New Construction, Additions, and Renovation Inspections
• Environmental (Industrial Hygiene Microscopy & Analytical) Lab Specialists
• Mold, Lead, and Asbestos PCBs & Lab Testing Services avalable
Continued Specialty Inspections:
This inspection is intended for virtually any type of building under construction, New Homes, Additions, and Renovations. We’ll perform inspections during construction or arrive prior to the builder’s final walkthrough looking for any safety issues, defective materials, or improperly installed systems. With this information you’ll be able to have the builders resolve any discovered issues before building close-out and final payment. This process will give you confidence and a peace of mind.
If your new home, addition or renovation project came backed by a standard warranty from the contractor, you should have this inspection completed before the warranty expires. We’ll identify issues with the properties readily accessible structure or installed systems, giving you a chance to see if necessary repairs are covered by your warranty while it’s still valid.
ITREI will have your inspection report availble online within 48 hours of the initial inspection
- Your inspection report will guide you through each area of the property, revealing everything you need to understand about the home’s condition. Pertinent photographs and videos are attached as necessary to any inspection item that can benefit from additional clarification. To help you utilize your report throughout the home buying or selling process, we include access to the convenient Create Request List™ (CRL™) feature by HomeGauge.
• This innovative digital interface will keep you prepared and organized by enabling you to select the repair or replace items from your inspection report. Then include these items in a comprehensive (CRL™) list of repair or replace items.
• Your real estate agent can easily help you with your request list to make sure that everything is accounted for.
• The CRL™ can be accessed from most devices with an internet connection, making it highly convenient to use no matter where you are.
We Use State-Of-The-Art-Hi-Tech Equipment!
Inspecting The Roof, We Use An Aerial Wi-Fi HD Camera Telescopic Pole System�??�??�??�??�??�?? FLIR Wi-Fi C3 (IR) Sensor MSX Thermal Infrared Cameras Gas Leak Detectors Moisture Meters Laser Temperature Gauges Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Experienced Inspectors with Quality Equipment
Contact Info: Office: 619-678-1012 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.itrei.co
Senior Building Inspector
Project Management Consultant
California, General B Contractor License #713119
Our Commitment, ITREI Is Your One-Stop Shop For All Your Single-Family Home, SB-721 & SB-326 Inspections. We Stand Behind The Expertise Of Our Inspection Process And Offer Thorough, Detailed, Accurate, Narrative Reports You Can Trust!