HK Environmental is an independently owned Women and Veteran small business located in Nampa, Idaho.
We are not your average Home Inspector or basic contractor. Though we do offer Home Inspections and General Contracting services, we also assist our communities with a variety of resources, solutions, as well as educational opportunities in hopes of providing safer environments for ALL to live, work, and play.
Who we Help:
Residential, Commercial, Occupational, Agricultural, Environmental, Healthcare and the General Public
Construction, Restoration or Disaster Response, Real-estate, Government contracting, and other Professional or Nonprofit organizations
Types of Services include but are not limited to:
Summary of Qualifications:
- Health and Safety (assessments, monitoring, planning, prevention, permitting, and compliance)
- Laboratory and Analytical Testing (Air, Soil, Water, Dust, Building Materials, Consumer Products, Medical Screening or Diagnostics, and MORE)
- 3rd party verifications, project oversight, property inspections, land surveys, exposure identification, contaminant mitigation and pollutant prevention
For more information check out our website or follow us on social media.
- Extensive experience in the lab and field
- Continued training and ongoing education
- Maintains current certifications and accreditations (individual and firm, both local and federal) that are recognized as some of the best throughout our industry (Environmental, IAQ, Industrial Hygiene, Inspection, Construction, HAZMAT, Occupational, Health and Safety)
- Trustworthy solutions to your unique situation
Certified Asbestos, Lead, Air Quality, Microbial Investigator, Mold Inspector (CMI), Mold & Fungal Spore Analysist.
HK Environmental LLC offers Inspection, Testing, & Consulting services to help keep People & the Environment Safe form everyday Hazardous substances. We travel near & far responding to local disasters & National Emergencies.