At AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections all we do. We act in your best interest. Always!
From the first phone call to the final report, our clients can count on us to remain honest,professional, unbiased, credible and ethical.
At AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, INC
- We will not try to sell you additional, costly and often unnecessary home-related products.
- We will not offer to repair concerns we find during the home inspection.
- We do not offer special promotions to those who refer our services, nor do we participate in real estate office's Preferred Partner or Preferred Vendo programs.
- We work directly with you and act in your best interest
- Addresses your questions and concerns professionally
OUR home inspection report from AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, INC are:
- Comprehensive, detailed and securely stored online for quick access
- Clear, concise, easy to understand and filled with digital photos
- Our Inspections meets and exceeds the strict standards required by the North Carolina & South Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board and the ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
Our inspections greatly exceed these minimal standards:
- We inspect attics and crawl spaces if we can possibly fit in them
- We test all doors, windows, and outlets (not just one in each room as per the
Why Choose AHI Residential & Commercial Inspections, INC
Insurance up to 1,000,000 dollars. --- Our protection covers home buyers, home sellers and realtors.
- Locally owned and Operated
- Fully Insured with both Errors & Omissions Insurance and General Liability
NC Licensed Home Inspector
Certified Mold Inspector
NC Register Tech
He is passionate about being the best home inspector he can be and comprehends the damage that can occur to a home. He will help you understand any defects and allow you to make an informed choice about the home.