Rausch Property Inspections builds confidence into your investment by:
- Listening to you – your concerns, your plans for the home, and your questions.
- Enhancing the visual inspection with thermal Imaging and moisture meter detection.
- Emphasizing child safety issues and prevention of loss.
- Raising awareness of estimated time before roof coverings and heating systems will require costly replacements.
- Clearly presenting immediate and significant repairs for non-functioning components.
- Delivering a photo-rich report to your inbox by the next day. Report comments are concise and relevant to your buying decision. The web-based format allows you to zoom in on pictures, jump to locations within the report, and print all or part of the report.
- Walking through the home with you at time of inspection.
- Walking through the report over the phone at your convenience.
- Saving you and your realtor time with the automated “Create Request List” for the seller.
- Providing continued service. I invite you to call/text me anytime you have a question about the inspection or the home in general. I am quick to respond to questions about systems in your home and will do my best to direct you to qualified technicians and contractors when needed.
I look forward to serving you! Rauschpi.com
OR Home Inspector: #1935
Professional - National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI)
Work experience: construction, farming, retail, education, business
Enjoy investigating structures and providing clients with concise and relevant information
I build confidence in your investment with a thorough investigation / report