Harrison, ME 04040
1. InterNACHI® Certified - Our inspectors have been certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and have performed hundreds of professional home inspections for private and business clients. Our home inspections meet or exceed the highest Standards of Practice in the home inspection industry. In addition, our inspectors are licensed in New Hampshire, are members of the Maine Coalition of Home Inspection Professionals (MeCHIPs) and have successfully passed the National Home Inspector Examination. We are ITC Certified Infrared Thermographers. We are also A+ rated members of the Better Business Bureau.
2. We're FULLY INSURED and BONDED! - The fact of the matter is, many Maine home inspectors are not insured because Maine unfortunately doesn't require home inspectors to be licensed or insured. We are well-trained professionals and have taken the extra step of obtaining liability insurance for your protection, because even we can make a mistake or overlook something. You are about to make a big investment. Know who you are hiring.
3. Easy-to-Read Report - We provide a comprehensive, password protected, online home inspection report, detailing all aspects of the home inspection along with a concise summary and our recommendations. This report is usually available online by 5 PM of the day following the inspection and can be printed out by you at home.
4. You're Invited! - Our goal is to have you know exactly what you are buying by the end of the inspection. We invite you to accompany us during the inspection so that we may point out features and concerns, and answer your questions on the spot.
5. Our Guarantee - If you aren't satisfied with your inspection, then you don't pay. It's that simple! Find out why our clients think we are the best in the home inspection business!
NACHI Certified Home Inspector, AHIT Certified, ASHI member, MeCHIPs member, MABEP & MIAQC member, BBB A+ rating.
Fully insured and bonded home inspector with over 25 years of home inspection and home renovation experience. We use the latest in diagnostic inspection technology including infrared thermography, moisture detection and gas detection.