Home Inspectors by Location

Search by Contact Information

Home Inspectors in Corpus Christi, TX

(7 within 25 miles of zip code 78401)
Chester Mckenna
James Pate
150 Ratings
Port Aransas, TX
Qualifications: Texas Professional Inspector #4406 Member of TAREI (Texas Association of Real Estate Inspectors)
About: I have been doing home inspectionssince 1998. I am always On Time!! My reports are e-mailed out with pictures the same day. Give me just 2% of your trust and I will earn the other 98%!!! Your best Protection is a Home Inspection.
Brian K. Totten
Joshua Butler
1 Ratings
Brandon Castle
13 Ratings
Corpus Christi, TX
Qualifications: TREC ID# 21671, TDA #0754409, MAC#1493, HUD #D114, FAA Remote Pilot 3965953
About: I perform thorough home inspections, home energy score inspections, and aerial photography for hard to inspect roof and chimneys though Castle Home Inspections. I can also perform Wood Destroying Insect Inspections through another company.
Justin Graham
50 Ratings
Corpus Christi, TX
Qualifications: Licensed Professional Inspector #4252, 20 Years Experience
About: I have the reputation of performimg thorough inspections for my clients with their best interest in mind. Quality reports are computer generated and contain digital photographs for ease of understanding.
Gerald Herrmann
9 Ratings
Corpus Christi, TX
Qualifications: Licensed Professional Inspector #22839 ,Certified InterNachi Professional Inspector
About: Before you purchase or sell your home or property, please call Corpus Christi Home Inspections. We can help protect your investment with a thorough home/property inspection! . Work Phone: 361-548-2889