Home Inspectors by Location

Search by Contact Information

10 Home Inspectors in johnson County, KS

Steve Rodriguez
111 Ratings
Raymore, MO
Qualifications: We deliver happy clients like Elon Musk delivers 'wow' moments. Only we do it with home inspections.
About: We're passionate about what we do. We don't just inspect homes, we deliver the confidence and peace-of-mind you need to sleep well at night. And if you want to get technical, we perform 100% inspections. That means we look at everything.
Adam Staab
26 Ratings
Omaha, NE
Qualifications: Member of ASHI, Certified Termite, Pest and Radon Inspector
About: Nebraska and Iowa Home Inspection firm specializing in 1,600 item inspections with Investor inspections, seller inspections and much more. Give us a call at 402-889-3313 or email us at adam@bulldoginspect.com.
Justin Terminella
olathe, KS
Qualifications: International Association of Home Inspectors ID 16113014
About: Local Engineer in Olathe, KS providing home inspections and handyman services for your ADVANTAGE at an affordable cost. Taking my passion to your home to help you make informed decisions.
Dan Bowers
31 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: Dan is a National Home Inspection Trainer for NAHI, ASHI, & NACHI; a FHA & Code Trainer and 30 years experience
About: Licensed Contractor / Home Builder; Certified Code Inspector; FHA Inspector; Certified Mold, Radon, Asbestos and Stucco Inspector.
Buck Hartley
51 Ratings
Shawnee, KS
Qualifications: KS Termite Cert.#18933 MO Termite Cert.#N05033 KS Registration # 0110-0008 INACHI,CMI,CPI, AARST, IAC2
About: Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%
John Jacobson
Leavenworh, KS
Qualifications: I.C.C. Certified in multiple categories Licensed General Contractor Former Municipal Building Official
About: I have been involved in construction all of my life with experience in all facets of the industry. I was a Building Official, Inspector and Community Development Director for 26 years before starting the company in early 2016.
Tim Keyes
5 Ratings
Olathe, KS
Qualifications: InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector, Radon Cert# KS-MS-0373/KS-MS-0141, NRPP Cert# 108755RT/108756RMT
About: I have over 40 years construction experience. I am retired from the second largest school district in Kansas where I was Lead Carpenter. I supervised maintenance and construction projects for 66 buildings covering 5 million square feet.
Mark Lemon
45 Ratings
Harrisonville, MO
Qualifications: KS Lic# 0310-0155 InterNACHI Member
David Moriconi
48 Ratings
KANSAS CITY, MO
Qualifications: CERTIFIED INSPECTOR ASHI,NAHI,NACHI,NRSB MOLD,RADON CERTIFIED,INFRARED,PITI CERIFIED,Home Inspector School Instructor
About: It is very important to know the condition of the house. I find and explain problems to you.I will also show you the good points of the house as well.Plus,I will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition.
Chad Rafoth
40 Ratings