Home Inspectors by Location

Search by Contact Information

Home Inspectors in Shawnee Mission, KS

(16 within 25 miles of zip code 66204)
John Byron
16 Ratings
Overland Park, KS
Qualifications: ASHI Certified Member #103763 Kansas Licensed Radon Measurement Specialist
About: I have been conducting residential and commercial building inspections and testing in the Greater Kansas City Area for more than twenty years. Education and training are very important but there is no substitute for experience.
Shannon Dunn
Raytown, MO
Qualifications: ASHI trained, ASHI SOP, NHIE, Radon Test Certified NRPP
About: I inspect every property as if I were the buyer.
Drew Gordon
1 Ratings
Dale Guthrie
42 Ratings
Raytown, MO
Qualifications: ASHI Member #244608/ Mo Termite Lic #N4337/ Ks Termite Lic #17909/ 2006 Radon Testing & Mitigation Course- MURC-KSU
Buck Hartley
52 Ratings
Shawnee, KS
Qualifications: KS Termite Cert.#18933 MO Termite Cert.#N05033 KS Registration # 0110-0008 INACHI,CMI,CPI, AARST, IAC2
About: Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%
Vince Johnson & Greg Patterson
142 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: ASHI Certified, ICC Certified Building Superintendent, KS Licensed Radon Testing & Mitigations, NEHA/NRPP
About: Over 16 years in the Home Inspection industry. Over 20 years residential and commercial new construction and remodeling experience. Serving the Kansas City Metropolitan and surrounding areas with quality, comprehensive home inspections
Mike Kerwin
Tim Keyes
9 Ratings
Olathe, KS
Qualifications: InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector, Radon Cert# KS-MS-0373/KS-MS-0141, NRPP Cert# 108755RT/108756RMT
About: I have over 40 years construction experience. I am retired from the second largest school district in Kansas where I was Lead Carpenter. I supervised maintenance and construction projects for 66 buildings covering 5 million square feet.
David Moriconi
48 Ratings
KANSAS CITY, MO
Qualifications: CERTIFIED INSPECTOR ASHI,NAHI,NACHI,NRSB MOLD,RADON CERTIFIED,INFRARED,PITI CERIFIED,Home Inspector School Instructor
About: It is very important to know the condition of the house. I find and explain problems to you.I will also show you the good points of the house as well.Plus,I will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition.
Chad Rafoth
40 Ratings
Roger Robinson
1 Ratings
Raymore, MO
Qualifications: AHIT Inspector Certification.
Steve Rodriguez
114 Ratings
Raymore, MO
Qualifications: We deliver happy clients like Elon Musk delivers 'wow' moments. Only we do it with home inspections.
About: We're passionate about what we do. We don't just inspect homes, we deliver the confidence and peace-of-mind you need to sleep well at night. And if you want to get technical, we perform 100% inspections. That means we look at everything.
RICHARD SCROGGINS
238 Ratings
Justin Terminella
Olathe, KS
Qualifications: Certified, Licensed & Insured Professional Home Inspector, Termite Inspection & Radon Measurement
About: Engineer by education with 15 years of professional construction experience building mega projects. Problem solving, quality assurance and inspection are a specialty.
Dan Bowers
33 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: Dan is a National Home Inspection Trainer for NAHI, ASHI, & NACHI; a FHA & Code Trainer and 30 years experience
About: Licensed Contractor / Home Builder; Certified Code Inspector; FHA Inspector; Certified Mold, Radon, Asbestos and Stucco Inspector.
Bart Butler
1 Ratings