Home Inspectors by Location

Search by Contact Information

Home Inspectors in Topeka, KS

(16 within 75 miles of zip code 66601)
Buck Hartley
51 Ratings
Shawnee, KS
Qualifications: KS Termite Cert.#18933 MO Termite Cert.#N05033 KS Registration # 0110-0008 INACHI,CMI,CPI, AARST, IAC2
About: Give us 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%
Blane Hope
48 Ratings
Manhattan, KS
Qualifications: A Member of ASHI, Associate Status, Certified Home Inspector with Housing Inspection Foundation. Licensed Contractor.
About: Hi I am Blane Hope President of At Your Service Inc, Home Inspection and Radon testing. Kansas Home Inspection Registration #0110-0040 I am looking Forward to provide You with Professional Home Inspection and Radon Testing. 785-341-2921
John Jacobson
Leavenworh, KS
Qualifications: I.C.C. Certified in multiple categories Licensed General Contractor Former Municipal Building Official
About: I have been involved in construction all of my life with experience in all facets of the industry. I was a Building Official, Inspector and Community Development Director for 26 years before starting the company in early 2016.
Vince Johnson & Greg Patterson
140 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: ASHI Certified, ICC Certified Contractor, KS Licensed Inspectors, KS Licensed Radon Testing & Mitigations, NEHA/NRPP
About: Over 12 years in the Home Inspection industry. Over 17 years residential and commercial new construction and remodeling experience. Serving the Kansas City Metropolitan and surrounding areas with quality, comprehensive home inspections
Mike Kerwin
Tim Keyes
5 Ratings
Olathe, KS
Qualifications: InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector, Radon Cert# KS-MS-0373/KS-MS-0141, NRPP Cert# 108755RT/108756RMT
About: I have over 40 years construction experience. I am retired from the second largest school district in Kansas where I was Lead Carpenter. I supervised maintenance and construction projects for 66 buildings covering 5 million square feet.
Howard Magathan
8 Ratings
Emporia, KS
Qualifications: National Association of Home Inspectors Kansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors Kansas Radon technician
About: I will provide a digital inspection report, with photos, detailing observed defects,that may harm your health or finances. Your report will be very clear and easy to understand. Reports can be viewed online for five years. No need to print.
David Moriconi
48 Ratings
KANSAS CITY, MO
Qualifications: CERTIFIED INSPECTOR ASHI,NAHI,NACHI,NRSB MOLD,RADON CERTIFIED,INFRARED,PITI CERIFIED,Home Inspector School Instructor
About: It is very important to know the condition of the house. I find and explain problems to you.I will also show you the good points of the house as well.Plus,I will explain what routine maintenance is needed to keep the house in top condition.
Adam Park
Chad Rafoth
40 Ratings
Roger Robinson
Tonganoxie, KS
Qualifications: AHIT Inspector Certification.
Justin Terminella
olathe, KS
Qualifications: International Association of Home Inspectors ID 16113014
About: Local Engineer in Olathe, KS providing home inspections and handyman services for your ADVANTAGE at an affordable cost. Taking my passion to your home to help you make informed decisions.
Todd Thompson
2 Ratings
William Barnhart
3 Ratings
Dan Bowers
31 Ratings
Kansas City, MO
Qualifications: Dan is a National Home Inspection Trainer for NAHI, ASHI, & NACHI; a FHA & Code Trainer and 30 years experience
About: Licensed Contractor / Home Builder; Certified Code Inspector; FHA Inspector; Certified Mold, Radon, Asbestos and Stucco Inspector.
John Byron
14 Ratings
Overland Park, KS
Qualifications: ASHI Certified Member #103763 Kansas Licensed Radon Measurement Specialist
About: I have been conducting residential and commercial building inspections and testing in the Greater Kansas City Area for more than twenty years. Education and training are very important but there is no substitute for experience.