Thank you for choosing Certified Inspectors for your Real Estate inspection needs! We are delighted that you have chosen to conduct business with us and we are now eager to show you that you've made the right decision. We strive to provide you and/or your clients with the best, most accurate, and valuable Real Estate inspection reports in the industry.
With Certified Inspectors you get a lot more for your money:
- We are a A+ rated company by the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer one stop shop for all your Real Estate inspection needs: from Residential, Commercial, Insurance, Underwater Seawall & Dock Inspections, and Environmental Inspections.
- Our credentials include: State Licensed Real Estate Inspectors, CMI® Certified Master Inspector, CPI Certified Professional Inspector, CIE Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist, CMR Council-certified Microbial Remediator (Board-awarded by the American Council for Accredited Certification). For a complete list of our credentials click here.
- We merge more than 20 years of construction experience with techology to bring you the most advanced and professional building assessments available in our industry. We offer Infrared technology and paperless video and photography reporting (even underwater).
- We have systems and tools to provide you with seamless integration and access to the quality data directly at your desktop.
- We strive for a long term relationship with our clients. When you call Certified Inspectors, you will get a live person not an answering machine.
- Our staff receives countless ours of training and continuing education every year.
Please visit our Certified Inspectors
website to learn more about Certified Inspectors and see for yourself what our cutomers are saying.
Certified Master Inspectors, Residential, Commercial, Marine Insurance and Environmental Inspections.
CMI Certified Master Inspector
CPI Certified Professional Inspector
CIE Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist
CMR Certified Microbial Remediator
Board-awarded by the American Council for Accredited Certification