- Owner is a Mechanical engineer with over 25 years of experience maintaining, repairing, and retrofitting facilities.
- Life-long passion for residential building and remodeling.
- Home owner (and buyer and seller) for over 20 years Technology
- Utilize cloud-based inspection software allowing the Customer quick access to their information from any place there is an internet connection within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Utilize inspection software that has the inspection information inputted into the report directly, saving time in comment compilation, reducing errors, and allowing the Customer to see what was found immediately after the inspection is complete during the preliminary review.
- Thermal imaging technology is used to try to uncover home issues that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- High zoom cameras and binoculars are used to get close-up inspection of hard to reach areas.
- Certified in multiple areas by InterNACHI, the largest home inspection organization in the world.
- Committed to continuous learning.
- Access to large database and group of professionals in order to find answers to difficult questions.
SC Residential Inspection License 48883
I became interested in home construction when I was in kindergarten following my residential builder grandfather around. At 11, I helped my dad build their home. My passion grew with experience and education. I love home inspecting!