HomeGauge’s highly awaited, FREE scheduling feature, ScheduleNow, is here! We want to let you know that ScheduleNow is available to ALL single inspectors with a HomeGauge subscription or services!
This new scheduling functionality is simple to set up and easy to use. Check out this Support Center article to learn everything you need to know about configuring and using ScheduleNow. We’ve also created a step-by-step video tutorial to make setting up ScheduleNow even easier.
Now is a great time to switch if you don’t have all your tools under one roof. We’ve created this scheduler with the help of inspectors like you, so let’s get into the details about what we’ve built together:
- ScheduleNow allows your real estate agents and buyers to book appointments with single inspectors online 24 hours a day.
- From appointment details to agreements to the inspection report, all your inspection details are in one place, so you’re no longer synchronizing appointments between tools.
- You’ll save money since ScheduleNow is already included with your HomeGauge Services or Subscription.
- It’s simple to use – just add your time slots and start taking appointments, which minimizes calls and administration needs.
- Make it easier to book with you by linking to ScheduleNow from your website.
- ScheduleNow is also mobile-friendly, and it integrates with Google Calendar.
If you’re currently using our request appointment feature, don’t worry – this will remain in place. However, you’ll have the option to switch to ScheduleNow.
For the moment, ScheduleNow can be used by single inspectors. Multi-inspector functionality is not far behind, and we are launching an open Beta for multi-inspector firms.
If COVID-19 has impacted you and is currently experiencing low or no business volume, don’t forget that this new feature is FREE if you have an active Subscription or Service. Set it up today to be ready for your customers when things ramp up. Look at this article and the ScheduleNow Setup Tutorial video for easy configuration.
As always, we’re happy to have you as part of the team!