HomeGauge’s highly awaited, FREE scheduling feature, ScheduleNow, is here at last! We want to let you know that ScheduleNow is currently available to ALL single inspectors with a HomeGauge subscription or services!
This new scheduling functionality is simple to set up and easy to use. Check out this Support Center article to learn everything you need to know about how to configure and use ScheduleNow. We’ve also created a step-by-step video tutorial to make setting up ScheduleNow even easier.
If you don’t have all your tools under one roof, now is a great time to make the switch. We’ve created this scheduler with the help of inspectors like you, so let’s get into the details about what we’ve built together:
- ScheduleNow allows your real estate agents and buyers to book appointments with single inspectors entirely online, 24 hours a day.
- From appointment details to agreements to the inspection report itself, all of your inspection details are in one place, so you’re no longer synchronizing appointments between tools.
- You’ll save money, since ScheduleNow is already included with your HomeGauge Services or Subscription.
- It’s simple to use – just add your time slots and start taking appointments, which minimizes calls and administration needs.
- Make it easier to book with you by linking to ScheduleNow from your website.
- ScheduleNow is also mobile-friendly, and it integrates with Google Calendar.
If you’re currently using our request appointment feature, don’t worry – this will remain in place. However, you’ll have the option to switch to ScheduleNow.
For the moment, ScheduleNow can be used by single inspectors. Multi-inspector functionality is not far behind, and we are launching an open Beta for multi-inspector firms.
If you’ve been impacted by COVID-19 and are currently experiencing low, or no business volume, don’t forget that this new feature is FREE as long as you have an active Subscription or Services. Set it up today to be ready for your customers when things ramp up. For easy configuration, take a look at this article and the ScheduleNow Setup Tutorial video.
As always, we’re happy to have you as part of the team!