As a way of evolving toward the future and investing in the growth of your business, HomeGauge has introduced new pricing updates. We have also simplified bundles for software-only, software plus services, and even added a few new items for you too.
For most of our customers, these updates will take place automatically and your existing monthly software and service subscriptions will only increase by a small amount each month. Customers who opt for annual plans will also have the opportunity to save more when compared to month-to-month subscription options.
We will always be committed to providing the best software, services, and support possible so that you can achieve greatness — nothing is more important to us. Here’s a bit more detail about these changes and how they may impact you.
What Are The Changes?
- The HomeGauge Mobile Companion is now included as part of every software subscription.
- Software subscription prices have increased slightly for new and existing customers.
- Prices for websites and web hosting have increased for new customers only.
- We have simplified our packages and no longer offer the Deluxe package.
When Do The Changes Take Place?
- New Customers will begin receiving our updated rates at the time of sale starting July 1st, 2020.
- Existing Customers will see these updated rates at the billing cycle on or after July 1st, 2020.
How Do The Changes Impact You?
- If you currently have a perpetual license for our software, the update is automatic and there’s nothing you need to do.
- If you decide you’d like to upgrade, or add services to your account, then you will receive that subscription at our updated 2020 rates.
- If you have any of our software on a Monthly or Annual subscription, you will see the new rates at your next billing cycle, on or after July 1st, 2020.
You can also catch up on our latest resources and company updates here: HomeGauge Bulletins.
Thank you for being a HomeGauge customer and for allowing all of us to be a part of your business.
-Your HomeGauge Team