We are excited to introduce you to a new Web Services product we’re offering called WebStarter.
WebStarter is your company-branded single web page set up on your domain and hosted by HomeGauge. This simple listing will help you get started online and have a modern, approachable presence in your industry.
Who is the Ideal WebStarter Inspector?
WebStarter is ideal for new inspectors just starting out. You’ll have a professionally branded page and all the necessary tools to begin booking inspections.
WebStarter is also a great option for established inspectors who rely mainly on referrals but still want to offer robust online tools for their clients.
For established inspectors with older websites who don’t want to invest in a brand new website but need a mobile-friendly and current site, WebStarter is a great solution to serve your clients better.
What does WebStarter include?
- Your logo & company name
- Up to 8 badges and certifications
- List of your home inspection services & the areas you serve
- Contact phone number & contact email
- Simple contact form
- HomeGauge Report Login so clients can view reports online
- HomeGauge ScheduleNow integration so clients can book appointments with you online
- Links to your Social Media accounts
- 3 Customer Testimonials
- A mobile-friendly page that’s responsive across devices, so it works on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Why Do You Need an Online Presence?
- You’ll be positioned to gain business from potential customers online.
- Your clients can visit your web page to access their reports, read customer reviews, schedule an inspection, and even pay for services! (HomeGauge Services required).
- If you’re a new inspector, you can build domain authority early, which will help strengthen your brand until you’re ready for a full custom website build from us.
Your WebStarter page will be hosted on our secure servers for a monthly fee of $49/month. This is an incredibly affordable way to build your online presence on your domain while offering all the tools your customers expect, from contacting you online to booking inspections to viewing inspection reports.
For more information, visit our web solutions page.
If you’re ready to sign up, see pricing and add to your cart.