Welcome to the March Product update. Quick introductions out of the way. For those of you that don’t know me, I’m Mike Rogers and I run the Product Development team over at HomeGauge.
We’re trying something a little new this month. In order to make our updates easier to digest we’re experimenting with short videos highlighting the latest from the product and engineering teams at HomeGauge.
Let’s get straight into it with the highlights from the year to date.
Web Writer launch is underway. We have several thousand users on the platform and will expand it to the entire HomeGauge userbase by the end of the month.
We’ve addressed numerous bugs, and are actively watching our HomeGauge forums for feedback. You can see our Web Writer roadmap.
We’d also like to recruit mobile app testers for various mobile projects we have underway. I’ll be pulling users from our existing Beta list but if you’re interested in helping out with our new mobile app please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This quarter we made it easier for you to configure ScheduleNow with a single click. Timeslots are configured by default.
- Reminder that ScheduleNow includes both a scheduling and a requesting feature. If you don’t want to hand over your calendar to a realtor you can still accept appointment requests which you have to confirm. Don’t waste your time on spam requests coming through your enquiry forms.
- We are listening to users regarding timeslots. We’re working on implementing a more flexible approach to timeslots.
Updates for Companion
- We noticed some Samsung users experiencing issues with companion. We have some suggested fixes on the knowledgebase.
- Latest iOS updates were released at the end of Feb. More stability and reliability work is in the works along with a few customer requested enhancements.
- Android companion — We have listed to the users and understand the pain-points where it comes to the recent google updates. We’re actively investigating integration of a camera directly into the app. Watch out for Beta updates in April.
Supporting materials are listed below:
Feedback to the product team or to volunteer for Beta testing: email@example.com
Vice President of Product Development, HomeGauge